TRINITY

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

DUNE

 

So tomorrow is DUNE day for Mike and I and my friend Patrick Swenson. We're seeing a 6:00 Preview showing in IMAX at the Kent Station theaters.

I've been looking forward to this movie for a few years, so I'm hoping for the best and that the movie has a lot of success. It has done very well overseas, and it has made $130,000,000 of it's $165 million production budget back before it even opens, so that's a good sign.

It would be great to see more DUNE movies in the future, although I don't necessarily want them to follow the path that was taken by Herbert in DUNE MESSIAH and CHILDREN OF DUNE.

I'll post a review as I have time.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview (With Me!) on the Baen Free Radio Hour!

Link here: https://www.baen.com/podcast/index/view/id/632 Technically it's only 59:04, but that's pretty close to an hour! db